This insurance continuing education course is designed for the Life, Health, and Accident professional and will provide an overview and study in these topic areas:
- Principles of insurance
- Principles of life insurance
- Needs analysis
- Group life
- Life policies
- Mechanics of life policies
- Life insurance clauses and provisions
- Comparing life insurance policies for the client
- Disability and long-term care
- Business insurance
- Retirement and needs analysis
and much more! This is a 14 hour continuing education course which is approved for Life, Health, and Accident credit.
This is a 2 hour insurance continuing education course.